So yesterday I had to go trim a few pots before going home for thanksgiving. So I thought I’d post a few pictures of my greenware (that’s the stage before it’s fired in the kiln for the first time). These are two pots I made/finished yesterday:


And here’s a whole bunch I trimmed:


A couple of them are altered, which means after taking them off the wheel, I purposefully distorted them. Well, some more intentionally than others… But the one on the right was intentional, that cut-out is actually for feeding yarn when I knit. I’m pretty excited to see how that’ll turn out, actually.

Well, that’s all I’ve got for today. Hopefully I’ll have some fun Thanksgiving-y pictures for Thursday’s post…